[postgis-devel] Transform() PROJ4 cache patch

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Mon Nov 7 11:05:42 PST 2005

Hi strk,

Thanks for the review :) I've since discovered that caching per backend is
wrong, and in fact it is necessary to cache per portal - otherwise the cache
doesn't behave correctly when using combinations of normal interactive
queries, prepared statements and cursors. While I still think it can be
done, I'm going to ask for some advice on pgsql-hackers as the solution
starts to get a lot more messy....

Kind regards,

Mark.

------------------------
WebBased Ltd
17 Research Way
Plymouth
PL6 8BT

T: +44 (0)1752 797131
F: +44 (0)1752 791023

http://www.webbased.co.uk
http://www.infomapper.com
http://www.swtc.co.uk

This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient
and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please
delete it from your system and notify the sender. You should not copy it or
use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute its contents to any other
person.