[postgis-devel] PostGIS-JDBC

Thomas Marti (HSR) tmarti at hsr.ch
Thu Nov 30 14:15:43 PST 2006

As there seems to be no real interest by anyone else, we took the matter in our
own hands. We chose some names we thought were appropriate and deploied the JARs
to Refractions' Maven repo ourselves.

Versions 1.1.5 and 1.1.6 of the PostGIS-JDBC-Drivers are available at
http://lists.refractions.net/m2/org/postgis

Maven users now can add this to their pom.xml:
<repositories>
   <repository>
     <id>refractions</id>
     <name>Refractions Research Maven 2 Repository</name>
     <url>http://lists.refractions.net/m2</url>
   </repository>
</repositories>

<dependencies>
   <dependency>
     <groupId>org.postgis</groupId>
     <artifactId>postgis-jdbc</artifactId>
     <version>1.1.6</version>
     <scope>test</scope>
   </dependency>

   <dependency>
     <groupId>org.postgis</groupId>
     <artifactId>postgis-jdbc-jts</artifactId>
     <version>1.1.6</version>
     <scope>test</scope>
   </dependency>
</dependencies>