[postgis-devel] Issue 142 in postgis: 1.4 snapshot build is broken

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Mar 24 09:30:52 PDT 2009

Comment #17 on issue 142 by ke... at refractions.net: 1.4 snapshot build is
broken
http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=142

Yes.  Unfortunately I get the same error.

Since I can build PostGIS successfully on other linux boxes, I'm pretty
sure the
configuration of this old server is out to lunch.  Pretty soon here I'm
going to have
to rewrite all the autobuild scripts and move them to another server.
Unfortunately,
the only ones available to me are internal to Refractions, which means the
public
will no longer have access to Hudson to view the build logs - not the end
of the
world, since code breakers will still get emailed.