[postgis-devel] Another Styling Possibility?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Mon Feb 22 06:01:36 PST 2010

I just read up on svn hooks, and it doesn't support hooks that alter
the input, only ones that accept/reject the commit and have
side-effects (like posting to a mail list or irc or whatever).

Jeff had a suggestion, which was to use a hudson process that, on each
commit, runs astyle and commits any format changes. This would neatly
separate code changes from format changes in the commits, which would
be nice.

Or, we could just say "screw it" and go back to what we did for the
last couple revisions: try to remember to format our changes and do a
bulk cleanup at release time.

P.