[postgis-devel] building wktraster

Jorge Arévalo jorge.arevalo at deimos-space.com
Tue Jul 13 02:54:20 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 11:07 PM, Jeff Hamann
<jeff.hamann at forestinformatics.com> wrote:

> I'm guessing the ./configure arguments aren't being sent to the
> subdirectory?
> I have no idea how to make that fix that except for manually editing the
> Makefile, which I did.
> Can I put  a request in, to have ./configure switches pass down to the
> subdirectories, please?
> Thanks,
> Jeff.

Hello,

In rt_core/Makefile.in (and rt_pg/Makefile.in), it's possible to add lines like:

CC=@CC@

So, the enviroment vars modified during configure can be used in
subdirectories. I don't know if there's a better idea (I'm not a
configure guru), so, I'll open a ticket before committing these
changes.

Thanks Jeff,
Best regards,

--