[postgis-devel] Status of postgis.org

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Oct 6 04:40:05 PDT 2010

Devrim,

As an interim solution -- I've put up the postgis-1.5.2 source tar ball that
was released.

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/Downloads

ISP screw-up.  They have been corrected with the ISP, but the DNS changes
haven't propagated is my understanding which is why the newsgroup is sort of
working again but the site still isn't for many people including us.

See ticket:
http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/620

Thanks,
Regina