[postgis-devel] 2.0.2

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri Nov 16 14:19:07 PST 2012

Oh yah.  Hmm did I forget to set that up.  I guess she's just building the
binaries but not testing them.

I've ticketed so I don't forget and will tackle this weekend.

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/2098

I don't think Debbie bothers testing 2.0 except on 9.0 so probably should
add the others to the list at some point for her too.

Thanks,
Regina