[postgis-devel] PostGIS 3D - Points to be discussed

Oliver Courtin olivier.courtin at oslandia.com
Thu Jan 31 12:09:35 PST 2013

Hi alls,

We spend time in 2012 to work on PostGIS 3D, and CGAL integration.

Right now, we arrive to a first step in our developments, and PoC,
and we need to launch some discussions, on dev list, and with PSC,
to validate (or not) some of our initials choices.

If we can progress on the mailing list, on theses questions,
in a quite near future, that's really fine.

Either way, we will also be present, Hugo and mine, in Boston,
if some points really need to be discussed faces to faces.

So thanks in advance, to read and comment, on this mailing list:
http://www.oslandia.com/tech/?p=1235

O.