[postgis-devel] Planned 2.5.0beta1 in next couple of days

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Sun Jul 1 19:18:07 PDT 2018

I've merged this PR and put in the #ifdefs logic to prevent PG < 11.

One thing on my plate to do is verifying that going from PG 10 (or lower) running 2.5.0  to PG 11 2.5.0 installs the new operator class and functions.

I'll do that before final release.

Aside from that I think all that is left for this is user documentation on how to install spgist indexes.  That doesn't need to happen before 2.5.0beta1 release.

Only other note – which I made a note of in pull request is removing the static decorator on some of our existing functions which was part of the PR. Not sure if that is kosher with all as it does expose more than I think we want exposed in the library.

If that's all, I'm looking to push a beta1 release tomorrow.

Thanks,

Regina