[postgis-devel] [postgis-users] PostGIS case usages

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Sun Nov 4 20:05:49 PST 2018

Dylan and all,

Yes that would be great to get SoilWeb case study.

Thanks for all that helped.  We got the go ahead for 3rd edition and are fleshing out the revised table of contents.
This has been very helpful in helping us narrow down the things we need to cover.

I've also started putting some of these on the postgis.net.

Paul Ramsey is working on redesign of website of which he's done a bit of on the docs - https://postgis.net/docs/

Will be nice to have a bunch more case studies on the site to go along with the redesign.

Keep the case studies coming and also let us know if it's okay to publish on the postgis.net website.

Thanks,
Regina