[postgis-devel] PSC Vote: Move from svn to Git (and by git I mean Gitea)

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Oct 21 16:12:51 PDT 2019

> So let's try it again without mouthing (GitHub this time).  Github is too
> dirty of a pond to be our official repo and the thought of the world
> completely running on GitHub is mighty depressing.

You're just ignoring reality and where your contributors are/want to be

Since its first pull request on June 15th 2016,
https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/postgis/postgis/pulls has received a grand total
of 37 pull requests.

In the meantime, https://github.com/postgis/postgis/pulls has had 397 pull
requests (on June 15th 2016, the pull request number was at 105, and we are
currently at 501)

Even

http://www.spatialys.com