[postgis-devel] [SoC] GSoC 2021 - Week 3 Report - Implement pre-sorting methods before GiST index building

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Jul 1 07:18:20 PDT 2021

Han,

Yah regress/real is just to start the setup.

I was hoping you’d do a pull request with some more tests to that.  Basically whatever you’ve been testing but using the data provided via the download.

I have the basics of a testing bot going.

https://debbie.postgis.net/job/PostGIS_Test_Worker_Run/49/label=reallie/consoleFull

I think I mentioned that to you, but still need to make so tweaks.  When I’m done I’ll give you a link you can trigger tests from her.

I can also point her at your repo so she can test against your repo.

Thanks,

Regina