[postgis-devel] The index is not optimal. To optimize it, contact a developer, or try to use the column as the second one in the CREATE INDEX command.

Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski me at komzpa.net
Fri Feb 4 03:26:48 PST 2022

Hi,

What branch is it on? I touched picksplit on master but it passed the tests
fine.

This normally can happen if you're pushing dozens of same values into
index. I'd also expect it on EMPTY's. May happen if you're having a lot of
updates on one row without vacuum collecting stuff.

I do not usually have DEBUG enabled.

пт, 4 лют 2022, 13:53 карыстальнік Sandro Santilli <strk at kbt.io> напісаў: