[postgis-devel] ANY

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Tue Feb 8 15:04:14 PST 2022

Yah we should have discussed here.
Sandro did give his summary after the fact :)

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/postgis-devel/2022-February/029469.html

I thought we had tried taking this upstream before and they were against it
or maybe that was the desire to have a fake install to properly test
extensions before installing.

Anyway yes ANY would be great to bring up to discussion upstream as an
option as I do think it would be useful too to other extensions.
For us it's way more of a pain than other extensions I think because our
extensions scripts are big and EXACTLY the same.