[postgis-devel] RFC versus Direct Action

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Fri Feb 11 15:50:28 PST 2022

> But I probably missed to bring it up on the postgis-devel mailing list,
> assuming everyone would also reading postgis-tickets, which receives
> notifications for every trac ticket:
>
> --strk;

[Regina Obe]
Yah I don't pay attention to that.  Have it go straight to junk.
Just like I don't pay attention to github notices either.

Both have way too much traffic for me to deal with. For tickets I just use
the RSS feed when I have the time and check on github, gitlab pull requests
when I have the time.

Only notices I really pay much attention to are  IRC, PostGIS dev, PostGIS
users are the gitea notices.

Thanks,
Regina