[postgis-devel] PSC Vote: Approve RFC-5 Core Contributor Guidelines

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Sat Feb 26 20:50:19 PST 2022

Wiki does a have history of the changes.

Anyway can we do that later?  I don't want to have to reformat everything
just yet.

Besides RFCs make more sense to be on the website repo, similar to how geos
and gdal have them.

https://libgeos.org/development/rfcs/
https://gdal.org/development/rfc/index.html

I'm still in the middle of updating the postgis.net site to Hugo format.  We
can have an RFC section there when we go live with that.

Work in progress here:

https://staging.postgis.net

Thanks,
Regina