[postgis-devel] GiST Sorting

Giuseppe Broccolo g.broccolo.7 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 16:09:40 PST 2022

Hi Paul,

I have a question: I see you used the function `gist_stat` to inspect the
GiST indexes which is quite useful to check the overlaps between the boxes
in the leaf nodes. I would like to use it as well,
but unfortunately I wasn't able to find any reference beside the gevel repo
<http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/wiki/Gevel>. Could you tell me which
extension you used to get this function?

Thanks in advance,
Giuseppe.