[postgis-devel] Website Redo change to Hugo

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Mar 3 22:33:19 PST 2022

> Thanks for the great work, but do you think we can find a different theme
? I
> find the current layout hard to understand and navigate, I really don't
see
> the "clarity" expressed in the theme name...
>
> --strk;
[Regina Obe]

What is hard to navigate about it?

BTW -- I've fixed the responsiveness of the two column layout on the pages
by copying the old theme
So now it should collapse into one column on a small width device.

Also changed the top color to match our docs as Martin noted didn't match.
The color is still a bit off in many places.