[postgis-devel] Window-based Clustering

Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski me at komzpa.net
Fri Feb 24 10:53:40 PST 2023

Yay!

The "Win" part is not very pretty though. Do you think we can get it into
maybe something like ST_Cluster(geom,
strategy:='intersecting/within/dbscan/kmeans/xmeans/...')? I believe set of
other configuration options is not too wide between the methods.

пт, 24 лют 2023, 22:41 карыстальнік Paul Ramsey <pramsey at cleverelephant.ca>
напісаў: