[postgis-devel] Proj GUCs

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Jun 22 13:13:03 PDT 2023

> On Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 02:44:11PM -0400, Regina Obe wrote:
>
> > Strk, pramsey -- are you offended by the misnomer here?
>
> Not offended, I just tried to take the chance to call for json, which
would be
> easier to parse. It would be easier for a json-returning function to be
called
> something different.
>
> --strk;

Great.  So we are done for now.
I'll go ahead and update the docs with the latest output of proj_version and
postgis_full_version, and a note that these
Too functions do a bit more than outputting version info.

Maybe at 3.5.0 we can consider creating a juicy fat config_json that tells
us every bit of
information we could possibly ever want to know about any of our
dependencies and their dependencies.

Thanks,
Regina