[postgis-devel] [geos-devel] MacOS DYLD Fix

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Fri Nov 10 15:46:47 PST 2023

This isn’t an issue with other projects besides PostGIS that use GEOS?

Perhaps related, how much trouble would it be to get PostGIS to use pkgconfig for GEOS.  I see that GEOS does ship pkgconfig files.

It’s always annoying when I try to do it that I have to explicitly specify the geos-config file in PostGIS when in other cases, we can read the pkg-config and have in fact standardized on that for other dependencies we use.

I’ve added PostGIS dev to this since well we seem to be talking about PostGIS now.