[postgis-devel] Website analytics

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Sun Oct 8 19:13:48 PDT 2023

I vaguely recall we discussing both Plausible.io and Matomo. Can’t recall the opinions.

I do like that Plausible uses postgres as a backend.  I remember that was one thing I didn’t like about Matomo that it uses MySQL.

I’ve added to list https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2830

At anyrate even if PostGIS doesn’t need it, I plan to install one of them for OSGeo project use.