[postgis-devel] DMARC/DKIM mitigation on maling lists

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Wed Oct 25 09:12:59 PDT 2023

I wonder then if there is an easy way to configure your system to change
headers, or display something differently.  It's obviously technically
feasible for an MUA to have a "if list-id: matches foo, then add bar to
displayed subject", and that wouldn't result in bogus/dangerous From:
lines.

(I use gnus, which has an extensive concept of "washing to modify the
display of messages to be what the user wants to see".)

I should be clear that I don't care that much if there is a subject tag.
What I find not ok is to have an incorrect From: field.