[postgis-devel] github action badges broken ?

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Mon Oct 30 11:23:45 PDT 2023

I noticed a red badge on our nice badges table:
https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki

The red badge was on the GithubActions/3.3 cell:

  - Badge url:
    https://github.com/postgis/postgis/workflows/CI/badge.svg?branch=stable-3.3

  - Badge link:
    https://github.com/postgis/postgis/actions?query=branch%3Astable-3.3

Now, the link shows all recent builds for stable-3.3 branch being
green while the badge is red. Sounds like a bug to me. Do you have
the same experience ?

You know I'm not a lover of that platform so I'm sending this email
in case someone with more will to keep that bot wants to fix it, or
for me we could as well just drop that column from our table and only
use github action for pull requests...

--strk;

  Libre GIS consultant/developer
  https://strk.kbt.io/services.html