[postgis-devel] PSC Vote: Circle CI signup for Free plan -MOTION PASSED

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Sep 7 08:48:41 PDT 2023

No one had any reasons not to and I gave a +1.

I did a setup for docker-postgis in a separate branch.

https://github.com/postgis/docker-postgis/tree/circleci-project-setup

I’m assuming all that needs to be done is create a circle-ci in the main repo?  To complete the job

I assume Imre can use his working one for that.

Imre,

Let me know if I need to do anything else.

Thanks,

Regina