[postgis-users] How to compile PostGIS souces for Win 32 Native PostgreSQL

Hisaji Ono hi_ono2001 at ybb.ne.jp
Wed Dec 4 05:20:25 PST 2002

Hello.

 A couple of months ago, someone wrote availability of PostGIS binaries for
Win 32 Native PostgreSQL in this mailing list.

 I'd like to compile PostGIS sources for Win 32 Native PostgreSQL since I've
created my original functions for PostGIS and I'd like to use them on Win32
Native one.

 Current release of Win 32 Native PostgreSQL seems to lack libraries and
headers for creating new function using C or C++.

 Could you tell me how to compile PostGIS sources for Win 32 Native
PostgreSQL?

 Best Regards.