[postgis-users] Known issues with using PreparedStatement objects

Hugh O'Brien hugho at intelis.com
Fri Dec 20 07:41:15 PST 2002

For those who use jdbc to communicate with PostgreSQL/PostGIS, are there
       any know issues with using a PreparedStatement object to query
with.  The problem I am encountering is that any question make character
(?) in my query string that's surrounded by a single quote (') isn't
recognized as a parameter that needs to be set.  Hence I get a
SQLException with the message "Parameter index out of range" when trying
to set said value.

Anyone?

-- Hugh W. O'Brien