[postgis-users] Spatial operators

Chris Hodgson chodgson at refractions.net
Thu Oct 10 10:10:28 PDT 2002

I just committed a change which should have corrected the documentation for
the &<, &>, << and >> operators, as I believe it was backwards.

In addition, I happened to notice that the box3d_overleft() function was
incorrectly written, it was comparing the xmins of both boxes instead of the
xmin with xmax - probably noone experienced this problem, as this function
is not bound to any postgres operators, you'd have to be calling it from C
code... but it's fixed now.

Chris