[postgis-users] PointM, PolyLineM, PolygonM

strk strk at freek.keybit.net
Tue Mar 4 10:10:49 PST 2003

Frank,
you are definetively right, sorry for the confusion.
This means that shp2pgsql already (un)supports M values, right ?

If this is the case shp2pgsql could just discard M values from
PointM, PolyLineM and PolygonM like it does with PointZ, PolyLineZ
and PolygonZ.

.. for the general support we still have frank's array short-term
solution and XYMZ geometry structure redefinition one ..

--strk;