[postgis-users] Mapserver PostGIS Layer returns nothing

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Apr 28 16:16:53 PDT 2004

Check the mapserver log for the SQL being generated by the postgis layer
and pump that into psql. The only reason to get a blank map, generally,
is if your layer is actually not on, there is no data, or your extents
are outside the area of data. Take the mapfile you know works with your
demo shape file, and, changing nothing but the connectiontype and
connection information, try again.