[postgis-users] ArcGIS Data Interoperability Extension

RIBOT, Nicolas nicolas.ribot at astrium.eads.net
Thu Oct 28 03:07:18 PDT 2004

Hi Guy,

Thanx for this review.
I discovered the same as you did concerning the OleDB Postgis Connection:
able to connect, but no access to the postgis tables or views.

What you say makes me think that some improvements to the PgArc module could
still be interesting for postgis users. (partial data download, WKB
reading/writing to speed up object retrieval, possibilty to download data
from a SQL query, improved postgis writing by tracking data that have
changed, etc.)

I will try to see how these developments could be done in an acceptable
schedule.

Regards

Nicolas Ribot