[postgis-users] Intersection problems

Sean M. Montague smontague at ATSDenver.com
Wed Mar 9 09:47:37 PST 2005

Hi Markus,

The exe is a file I downloaded for exporting tables, it had limitations
so I didn't use it.  I accidentally zipped it up with the rest, adding
much to the size of file, sorry about that.  Anyway, there is no SVG
file, I've embedded a php in the html that creates the SVG from the
database on the fly.  The import problems may due to the fact I had to
create the SQL file from a script I wrote in ArcView.  Before the new
shp2pgsql came out, I wrote my own script that round off coordinates.  I
didn't need decimal points.  I'm having problems exporting tables, but
as soon as I get it figured it out, I can re-export the tables, but with
much less data this time.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net
Markus Schaber
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 2:59 AM
To: PostGIS Users Discussion
Subject: Re: [postgis-users] Intersection problems

Hi, Sean,

Markus Schaber schrieb:

BTW, I just noticed that you included a Windows .exe file. As I have no
Windows here, what does this application do?

Markus

--
Markus Schaber - http://schabi.de/

But hey!, Standard compliance is something we should strive for, so
let's try and change the Standard :-) [Alexandre Oliva, GCC Developer]