[postgis-users] PostGIS, 64 bit Solaris, Invalide memory alloc message using force_collection

Michael Fuhr mike at fuhr.org
Mon Feb 6 09:13:01 PST 2006

On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 12:18:07PM +0100, strk at refractions.net wrote:
> Mike, I moved uint32_t typedef back from wktparse.h
> to lwgparse.c and wktunparse.c.
> We don't want to include postgres.h in the wk{t,b} parser.

Okay.  The latest changes look good: PostGIS builds and passes all
regression tests on each of my platforms (Solaris 9 sparc 64 bit,
Solaris 9 sparc 32 bit, FreeBSD 6.0 i386 32 bit).

Erik, if you're still following this thread, does the latest code
from CVS fix the problems you were seeing?  The example you posted
works for me now.

--
Michael Fuhr