[postgis-users] compute "difference" between two roads

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Sep 8 05:48:12 PDT 2006

cesare,

I think it would be helpful if you could post the geomerty for a
reference line, a line you would expect in the difference set and a line
that you would expect to get filtered out (likely the same as the
reference line).

Then it will be easier to see what data you are dealing with and how to
construct an appropriate query. So a dump of a table(s) with with a few
lines that meet these requirements would be helpful.

-Steve