[postgis-users] Exporting to ESRI's ArcGIS

Nicolas Ribot nicky666 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 04:41:36 PDT 2006

> Well, if you have managed to make it work with ArcGIS 9.x, that is
> indeed very sweet. Poking around in the pgarc website, I see that one
> of the project managers is 'spatialguru' or Tyler Mitchell. I am
> pretty sure he is on this list, if not, he is certainly on the
> MapServer list. He will readily respond to any queries/offers to help.

Hi all,

As I previously wrote on the list, this is not that easy for
"historical" PgArc developers to work on it anymore.
One main reason is the lack of a ArcGIS 9.x licence to test against.
Another problem is time. We are pretty busy these months (I'm speaking
on behalf Gretti N'Guessan and myself).

There are some interesting projects that will come up soon regarding a
ArcGIS connector. I invite you to read Tyler's post ( PgArc and
postgis 1.0) made on June, the 24th.

Nicolas Ribot