[postgis-users] Re: can not load library

Jeremy Dunck jdunck at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 22:50:59 PST 2007

I had the problem described in this (unanswered) post:
http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2007-January/014522.html

I have -not- recently upgraded pgsql.  I'm on 8.1.  I did not
previously have postgis installed.  I attempted to configure and build
http://postgis.refractions.net/download/postgis-1.2.1.tar.gz on
dapper.

I've attached my config.log.

When running lwpostgis.sql, I received this error:
psql:lwpostgis.sql:43: ERROR:  could not load library
"/usr/lib/liblwgeom.so.1.2": /usr/lib/liblwgeom.so.1.2: undefined
symbol: has_arc

I see Danna's inquiry was unanswered.  Perhaps the recurrence will
draw interest?

Thanks,
  Jeremy Dunck