[postgis-users] Calling shp2pgsql with PHP's exec()

shojka at web.de shojka at web.de
Mon Jun 18 08:43:02 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I use Apache 2 with the Windows Server 2003 on Windows XP. I have problem when I call shp2pgsql.exe function through my php script using command exec(), system() etc.. The strangest thig is that when I restart Apache all requests are processed succesfully but only once. What can be the reason for this ?

Is there any other command with which I can call shp2pgsql.exe?

In 5 Schritten zur eigenen Homepage. Jetzt Domain sichern und gestalten!
Nur 3,99 EUR/Monat! *http://www.maildomain.web.de/?mc=021114* [http://www.maildomain.web.de/?mc=021114]