[postgis-users] Google Summer of Code

Guido Lemoine guido.lemoine at jrc.it
Mon Mar 12 00:42:50 PDT 2007

Why such a tight deadline? I am considering submitting a mentored idea,
but need to work out a couple of issues (one is to get our code GPLed...).
Resolves around using KML SuperOverlays in Postgis-centric image
processing. When does this have to be final?

GL

Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I see you have only two mentors listed, Mateusz Loskot and Tim Keitt,
> and they have listed specific ideas they are willing to mentor for.
> Unless more mentors come out of the wood work in a few hours, I think
> you should remove ideas with no mentors from the ideas page.
>
> Best regards,

Joint Research Centre, European Commission
Institute for the Protection and Security of the Citizen (IPSC)
Unit: Support to External Security
Via E. Fermi, 1 TP 267 Ispra 21020 (VA), Italy
Tel. +39 0332 786239 (direct line) Fax. +39 0332 785154
WWW: http://ses.jrc.it
Disclaimer:
Views expressed are those of the individual and do not represent the
views of the European Commission