[postgis-users] Jump versions

Pedro Doria Meunier pdoria at netmadeira.com
Wed Mar 21 21:19:06 PDT 2007

Hi Fellow *Jumpers

I'm one of the guest speakers at a Computers Seminar held at Madeira's
University, April the 19th.  <http://dme.uma.pt/informatica2007>
http://dme.uma.pt/informatica2007 (all in pt-PT sorry)

The theme for my speech is 'Open Source GIS'.

As such I'll be addressing applications such as JUMP, OpenJump and Kosmo.
Postgres and PostGIS will also have a starring role, of course.

What I'm after is information about other Jump siblings I might be
neglecting so if development teams of other projects would be kind enough to
send me some info I'll also include a reference to them.

Txs in advance!

Pedro Doria Meunier.