[postgis-users] Support for PostGIS/PostgreSQL

Jennehag Åke Ake.Jennehag at lm.se
Tue May 29 01:21:38 PDT 2007

Hi!

I'm wondering if there are any companies that give support for PostGIS/PostgreSQL?

If there are, how does the support look like?

* How is the support given? (Internet?, phone (time?), e-mail?)

* How much does it cost? (Yearly?)

I know that this forum is a very good place for support questions. But the client that I'm working with is showing concern about that there is no included support for PostGIS/PostgreSQL, like there are for Oracle or MsSQL.

My clients are speaking Russian. So my next question is there any Russian versions of PostGIS/PostgreSQL? I'm also looking to contact other users that speak/write Russian.

Regards

Åke Jennehag