Sorry, I solved it. Re: [postgis-users] no coveredby in liblwgeom.1.3.so

Lela Prashad lela.prashad at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 13:01:50 PST 2007

Steve,

How did you solve this? I had the same problem running 1.3.1 PostGIS
with PSQL 8.2.5, Proj 4.5.0, and GEOS 2.2.3. When I went down to 1.2.1
PostGIS there were no problems with "coveredby" or anything else.
Additionally, I'm using the "GIS for Web Developers" Pragmatic
Programmers book by Scott Davis for instructions on how to install
these.

Thanks for the help,
Lela