[postgis-users] export table from postgis to arcsde

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Jun 17 23:07:11 PDT 2008

I use a PostgreSQL pgagent job to do nightly dumps of a PostgreSQL view put
as an ESRI shape file.  I have people on the other end that have some
automated routine for importing this shape file into a SQL Server ArcSDE.
I'm not sure how they do that, but I assume there most be some automated
tool they use that loads shapefiles into ArcSDE.

Hope that helps,
Regina