[postgis-users] New list us_tiger

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Jun 21 11:45:06 PDT 2008

Bill, Bruce,

Sorry, us_tiger is already gone. I have been asked to move the
discussion over to geodata list

Please join us there. ATM geodata is very quite. I will start up some
discussion there later today when I get a chance. Please join us and
chime in.

Sorry for the confusion and thank you for the interest.

-Steve W.