[postgis-users] PostGIS and PostgreSQL books

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Mon Nov 30 00:41:25 PST 2009

Chetna  For postgis there is a great book coming, "PostGis in Action" that you can buy and download chapter by chapter as they are written:http://www.manning.com/obe/ To get started I can recomend http://bostongis.org/?content_name=postgis_tut01#20There is also a part 2 and three if you look at www.bostongis.orgIt is the same authors as the book and this tutorial made me try postgis and get hooked. Regina, it would have been great with a big "Next Part" link at the bottom of the tutorial... /Nicklas

Hi all