[postgis-users] WKT Raster - geos version error while running rtpostgis.sql

Tyler Erickson tyler.erickson at mtu.edu
Fri Aug 27 05:11:14 PDT 2010

Regina,

Your guess was correct.  I did configure my gdal build (many months ago) and
included the --with-geos option.  I had forgotten about that.  Here is an
except from the configure output:

checking for geos-config... /usr/local/geos/3.2.0/bin/geos-config
checking for GEOS version >= 2.2.0... yes
checking for GEOSversion in -lgeos_c... yes
configure: Using C API from GEOS 3.2.0

Thanks for the insight!

- Tyler