[postgis-users] PostGIS training courses @ PGDay EU 2010

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 01:51:52 PST 2010

Hi everyone,

For those of you interested in learning more about PostgreSQL/PostGIS,
I'm pleased to announce that I'll be running two training courses as
part of PGDay EU (http://2010.pgday.eu/training). The first course is
aimed at people new to PostGIS, while the second is aimed at power users
with more advanced requirements. Each of these courses costs 150EU and
registration in advance is essential.

Introduction to PostGIS: an open-source spatial database
http://www.postgresql.eu/events/schedule/pgday2010/session/39-introduction-to-postgis-an-open-source-spatial-database-registration-required/

Advanced PostGIS: tips and techniques for power users
http://www.postgresql.eu/events/schedule/pgday2010/session/40-advanced-postgis-tips-and-techniques-for-power-users-registration-required/

For those people based in Europe, it's an ideal opportunity not only to
learn more in-depth about PostgreSQL/PostGIS but also to meet other
users developing their own applications.

Looking forward to seeing you in Stuttgart,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk
t: +44 870 608 0063