[postgis-users] ST_Intersect(raster, raster)

Joan wamaithajoan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 07:27:08 PDT 2011

Hello,

When I run the following query I get the error below. Anyone knows a
solution?

select ST_Intersects(forest.rast, dem.rast) from forest join dem on 1=1
limit 1;

ERROR: function st_intersects(raster, raster) is not unique
LINE 1: select ST_Intersects(forest.rast, dem.rast) from forest join...
^
HINT: Could not choose a best candidate function. You might need to add
explicit type casts.

ERROR: function st_intersects(raster, raster) is not unique
SQL state: 42725
Hint: Could not choose a best candidate function. You might need to add
explicit type casts.
Character: 8

Regards

Joan W