[postgis-users] ST_Slope

JamesH james.holmes at newcastle.ac.uk
Mon Apr 2 07:51:31 PDT 2012

"What do you mean by "raster geometry"?"

Apologies again a mistake on my part. When loading into QGIS from PostGIS
layer I've been looking for the geometry column to load but I was forgetting
the Rasters are listed as no geometry.

The wkt raster in QGIS is not working with the PostGIS beta4 version I have.
Emailed Mauricio de Paulo and he said its a bug that he is examining.

Do you know which was the last version of PostGIS raster that works with the
plugin if you use QGIS?
I am running on Windows 7

Regards,
James