[postgis-users] ST_Slope

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Apr 2 08:15:32 PDT 2012

try adding another to the "nclheights" line.

nclheights AS foobar.

Also I don't think that semicolon after the last paren is valid (Before your existing AS . . .)

bobb

>>> JamesH <james.holmes at newcastle.ac.uk> wrote:

Ok I'm trying OpenJump as I need to get going with this for my dissertation.

Now I'm connected to the datastore, I am trying to run the following query:

SELECT ST_AsBinary(rast), slope
FROM (SELECT
        rid, rast,
ST_Slope(ST_MapAlgebraExpr(ST_AddBand(ST_MakeEmptyRaster(10, 10, 0, 0, 0.1,
0.1, 0, 0, 4269), '8BUI'::text, 1, 0), '32BUI', '([rast.x] - 1) *
10 + [rast.y]'), 1, '8BUI'::text) slope
FROM
        nclheights
        ); AS foo

Which is returning an error of "subquery in FROM must have an alias."
Have I used foo incorrectly?

Regards,
James