[postgis-users] Returning contiguous linestrings

Bob Pawley rjpawley at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 23 10:56:45 PDT 2012

Hi Sandro

Thanks for the suggestion.

I've developed the example found in 11.8 TopoGeometry Constructors
successfully until the Insert geom

    Insert into pid_topo(pid, topo)
    Select 1, topology.toTopoGeom(entities.wkb_geometry, 'test', 11)
    from entities

This creates an error " function topology.totopogeom(geometry, unknown,
integer) does not exist".

The function toTopoGeom was not found in in neither my self constructed
Postgis 1.5 topology version nor the Postgis 2.0 version.

Where does this function reside??

Bob